Monday, September 27, 2010

Falling sure, you could call it that, I prefer flying

Well people... these last two weeks have been crazy! I have basically been living with Mike, I think the last time I slept at home was Monday, September 20th! Yup... I'm shacking up.  Who would have thought it? I am having a blast! He has a son, named Jake, who turned 7 on September 18th.  Legit the cutest best kid ever.  I have been taking him to see Coco (my mom's horse) and he LOVES it! I am so glad that I have something cool for him.  I am so falling in love with this kid, oh and Mike of course.  I think I am turning domestic (gulp).  The weird thing is that I am so enjoying it.  Getting Jake ready for bed, helping him with his homework, making sure Mike accomplishes some homework/dissertation stuff.  I don't want to be too much of a distraction.  It would be nice if we were able to accomplish things ya know? But at the same time, I don't need to push anything.  Its all happening really naturally... I dunno, its just easy.  There really doesn't seem to be any work involved.  Odd how that happens.  I am falling more in love everyday.  I have a toothbrush here now, and he is making me a key.  Is this too fast? I was talking to Nick about it, and he was floored, but I dunno, I think as long as Mike and I both feel comfortable with the place we are at then it can't really be wrong? Thoughts guys?

I think I am in a grown up relationship.  Its really cool.  And Mike and I get into the coolest discussions on philosophy, human nature, reincarnation, life, soul, math, quantum theory.... he comes from a science molecular type level and I come from a macro big picture level, we pretty much always come to the same conclusion but the journey on the way there is always fascinating.  Like today we were talking about energy and reincarnation and some law that exists that basically means that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it merely changes form.  He told me that there are places where atoms (or sub-atomic things... not really sure) seemingly appear out of nowhere, but that they don't seem like they are spontaneously popping into existence, but seem like they are being transported from one place and popping into another with absolutely no time lapse, so in essence they are existing in both places at the same time for just the smallest space of time.  Its crazy!!!

We are nerds together.

But its really cool because he makes me see the world differently.  I dunno, somehow it seems more magical when I look up at the mountains or the moon or the stars, when you start to understand the small stuff it all seems so much more random and lucky.  He is good to me, so don't you guys worry on that front.  He really sees me, in a way that I have never felt before.  The way he describes me is awesome, like he is forming this picture of me and puts it into words that I have never been able to express.  He knows who I am without me having to tell him.  I dunno, does that sound insane?  I have seriously never laughed so much, loved so much, had so much fun, felt so secure and safe.  He did some intelligence work when he was in the army so he is pretty bad ass.  And sexy as hell... ok enough bragging about my man.  Sorry.  I tend to get carried away.  

hmmm... I guess I don't really have much else to talk about, this is essentially what I have been doing for the past two weeks.  Falling in love.  But it doesn't really feel like falling... more like soaring, I am flying in love? I think I like it.

1 comment:

  1. whoa! well, i am shocked that you would forget me so quickly for some BOY named mike, but i suppose i am happy for you :)
    actually i am REALLY happy for you! where are the pictures? when do i get to see and talk to this guy?
    it always seems like relationships move too fast to everyone who is NOT in the relationship. you are impulsive and spontaneous and that's what is so great about you! you always follow your heart and i don't think you've regretted it yet (right?). anyway, as long as all of you are ok with how deep you are into it if it ends suddenly, i think that you should trust your own judgement. when you know it's real, you know it's real. if it's meant to last then the space/time thing will even itself out.
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete